Resources on Teaching with Wikipedia:
Writings by our workshop facilitator, Ari Rotramel, Vandana Shiva Assistant Professor of Gender, Sexuality and Intersectionality Studies, Connecticut College:
- “Adding Voices to Scholarship: Wikipedia Editing.” Engage, Engage, 2 Mar. 2016, teachtechconncoll.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/adding-voices-to-scholarship-wikipedia-editing/. Accessed 10 Feb. 2021.
- Guest Contributor. “Feminist Praxis and Wikipedia in the Classroom.” Wiki Education, 23 Mar. 2016, wikiedu.org/blog/2016/03/23/feminist-praxis-and-wikipedia-in-the-classroom/. Accessed 10 Feb. 2021.
- Guest Contributor. “Learning to Claim Wikipedia: Feminist Pedagogy and Praxis.” Wiki Education, 16 May 2018, wikiedu.org/blog/2018/05/16/learning-to-claim-wikipedia-feminist-pedagogy-and-praxis/. Accessed 10 Feb. 2021.
- “Teaching with Wikipedia, the Fall 2017 Edition.” Engage, Engage, 21 Nov. 2017, teachtechconncoll.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/teaching-with-wikipedia-the-fall-2017-edition/. Accessed 10 Feb. 2021.
Wiki Education: https://wikiedu.org/
- a portal designed by Wikipedia to encourage collaboration between archivists, museum staff, faculty, students, and the public through projects using Wikipedia, Wikidata and other sources.